What payment methods do you accept?
- We currently accept payment by cash which also means you can pay by cash on delivery
- We can also accept orders by post or telephone – please contact us if you would like to place an order in one of these ways. HOWEVER, we do not have enough staff to stay on the line 24 hours so it would be better to keep track with your order if you could order via our website.
How do I pay for my order?
- When you’re happy with the items in your basket and are ready to proceed to checkout, click ‘View Basket and Checkout’ at the top of your screen. You will be guided through our checkout process and invited to provide details of your delivery and billing addresses, as well as ways in which we can contact you (in case we need to get in touch, and in order for us to confirm your order).
- Once you have provided this information, you’ll be redirected to our secure payment server. Select your preferred payment method (i.e. card type or Paypal) from the icons available and input card details on the following screen if applicable.
- You may be asked to input your Secure code if you use the Verified by Visa or Mastercard service. When your payment has been accepted, you’ll be redirected back to the Yards Store website, and your order will be confirmed. You’ll shortly receive email confirmation.
(THIS will show up when we have PayPal or Credit Card payment option, right now we temporarily shut down those payment methods)
Is it safe to order online?
- We use ‘Secure Socket Layer’ technology (SSL) to encrypt your payment, to ensure your card details and your personal details are safe.
- You can identify a secure connection when the usual ‘http’ page address prefix changes to ‘https’. You may also see a small padlock icon indicating that the page is secure, depending on the Internet browser you are using.
Address: 5519 W Farm Rd 94, Springfield, MO 65803
Phone: 417 460 8004